September 7th, 2011 | Author: gwillg
|Rose Cambodia Rehab Director Jo Thomson (Australia) examines a disabled patient|
Comments are closed.
Rehabilitation in Cambodia
Learning to walk again with the RCRC Team Cambodia: http://roserehab.org
Rose Charities UK is part of the Rose Charities International Network. Network news post updates below..
- Rose Cambodia Rehab Center benefits from UK volunteer Donna
- 17th Rose Sri Lanka Preschool opens…
- Rose Charities Social Enterprise and Sustainability gets to work..
- Safe Motherhood Guatemala update: Annette Borkent writes..
- Cambodia’s Disability Network (CIDI) – integrating Govt and NGO initiatives in Cambodia
- Sokny at the International Hand Therapy congress 2013 in India
- Rose NY 2013 annual fun Street Hockey Event: All welcome: 27 April 2013
- Rose Vietnam: Thanh Thien Ornamental Flower Center: First Tourists Visit !
- Mahatsara School: Madagascar.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Course Haiti: March 2013.. … Linda and Andrew Warner write…
- Rose Sri Lanka’s very successful microcredit program: nearly 2000 members assisted to date..
- Rutsuko Yamagishi to come again to Vancouver to help Rose Charities and AMDA Canada: 24 May 2013
- Volset School Uganda: big heart, happy kids, great needs…
- Excellence in Education: Conference Uganda
- Rose Charities Canada 2013 Project Forum – Vancouver
- Afghanistan (4)
- Africa-other (8)
- Americas (5)
- Cambodia (24)
- Eclectic (9)
- Education, Training (47)
- Emergency Relief (33)
- Events (13)
- General interest (126)
- Guatemela (6)
- Haiti (8)
- Health, Disability (43)
- Income generation (7)
- Madagascar (3)
- Microcredit (4)
- Other Programs (26)
- People (6)
- Rose International Network (32)
- S.E.Asia (16)
- Safe Motherhood (5)
- Sri Lanka (12)
- Street kids / Homless (2)
- Uganda (16)
- UK (8)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Vietnam (8)
- Zambia (12)